爱黑武论坛

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4642|回复: 6

[其他] z6外国新包!!!Linuxmod 3,0 Black Dawn (Final Version)

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-1-7 23:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

立即注册,加入爱黑武论坛的大家庭!爱黑武,爱上搞机生活!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
form   http://www.mmus.us/forum/showthread.php?t=13812

[MP] Linuxmod 3,0 Black Dawn (Final Version)
Created by: Chriiss
Source: ModMyMobile

Hello, good to all!

Today I bring a new FW to them the Linuxmod 3,0 Black Dawn

Everything fixes, removes it all the bugs q tapeworm and adds many things, commandos, the Z6 Manager and new Tweaker, etc.
this is the improvement of the previous one, to where I saw does not have bugs, if comentenlo has some, the same each you see I walk with less time >.<. I hope does not have no error nor anything.
Crack mounty already comes including thus do not have it q to mount you…
me perdi of so many returns q I already gave doing it asiq without but specifications nor nothing, mirenla you

I clarify that the folder applications and app zRestoreBT. they are of FW q I became for my q is the same that posteo, only that adds that to him for my, by q I put mpkg and zRestoreBT for my S9 earpieces there, does not add them in posteo FW q by q all they do not use S9 or they put mpkg tonces quedarian very well.

Gratefulness:

Kleto that I help myself very enormously throwing ideas to me and others
Ear as always being back of everything and helping aunq no longer has its Z6
Matias and Anteux that helped me in the testeo of the FW
Cepi that I throw a pair to me of datas and by his apps, Z6 Manager, Z6 Tweaker and others
Luis and fede q estubieron to me throwing ideas and aid besides that they supported
Macaa the princesita that me bank in all along that I take myself to do this and towards boludear to me when the things do not salian jaja xD Geko By the idea of sleep for autorun q me re sirvio

: Linuxmod 3.0 Black Dawn

Download for SDHC: Linuxmod 3.0 Black Dawn SDHC

PS: Version SDHC it I could not prove q already I do not have card SDHC, but theoretically tendria q walk by q
it adds the necessary thing to the 2,1 CG52 and kernel is the one of q supports SDHC

If they want it to postear in another forum I do not have problem with that, whereas they respect the credits of the author.

PS: Changing things of linxtend they forget to change the sounds to me by those of stock q to the majority likes, asiq I leave to associates breadfruit them in the forum

PD2: After flashear it is obligatory to make erasure of data, one you see erased fact of data and that “linuxmod” has settled. if or if they format the SD, this mati of witness, to did not walk to him mpkg either nor installed mpkg to him until q I format the SD… asiq the q does not want to format dep does not say it to q the FW does not install

Greetings and that enjoys it, I hope they likes

谷歌翻译:

[手] Linuxmod 3,0黑色黎明(最终版)
创建者:Chriiss
来源:ModMyMobile

你好,好给大家!

今天,我带来了新的固件给他们的Linuxmod 3,0黑黎明

一切修正,删除它所有的bug q绦虫,并增加了很多事情,突击队,在新的调教六对称经理等
这是前一个改进,在那里我看到没有错误,如果comentenlo有一些,同样你看,我每走用更少的时间>。<。我希望没有任何错误,也没有任何东西。
包括已经出现裂缝mounty因此没有它q来装载你鈥
我这么多的回报perdi问:我已经这样做了,但规格也不asiq没有什么,你mirenla

我可否澄清该文件夹的应用程序和应用程序zRestoreBT。他们的FW q是我为我的q成为posteo是一样的,只是补充说,他对我的,用Q我把我的MPKG和S9的耳塞有zRestoreBT,不添加posteo又一q所有他们,他们用Q S9的或不使用的MPKG tonces quedarian他们把非常好。

感恩:

Kleto,我自己非常巨大的帮助扔我和其他人的想法
因为总是被后面的一切,帮助aunq耳朵不再有其六对称
马蒂亚斯和Anteux,帮助在我的FW testeo
Cepi,我扔了我一双他的数据和应用程序,六对称经理和其他六对称调教
Luis和新增Fede q estubieron向我扔的想法和援助之外,他们支持
Macaa的princesita我这句话一直在我把自己的银行这样做,并朝着boludear给我做的事情时的睡眠自动运行q我重新sirvio的构想,salian jaja的Xd Geko

:Linuxmod 3.0黑色黎明

下载的SDHC:Linuxmod 3.0黑色黎明的SDHC

注:版本的SDHC它,我已经无法证明q我没有卡SDHC,但理论上tendria q由Q走
它添加了必要的事了2,1 CG52和内核是一个支持SDHC的Q

如果他们希望它在另一个论坛postear我没有问题,认为,尽管他们尊重作者的学分。

注:改变事物的linxtend他们忘记改变声音由库存Q那些我多数喜欢,asiq我离开联营公司在论坛上他们面包

工程策划总监:在flashear是有义务利用数据擦除,擦除一个你看到的数据事实,鈥鈥渓inuxmod已解决。或者如果他们如果格式化SD,这马蒂证人,以不走他的MPKG安装的MPKG使用NOR直到他问:我格式化SD鈥asiq的Q不想格式化部并没有说给Q的没有安装防火墙

问候,并享受它,我希望他们喜欢
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-7 23:18 | 显示全部楼层
什么看~~~~
发表于 2011-1-7 23:27 | 显示全部楼层
嘿嘿  话说

我在 下载

哇咔咔

点评

刷好了说下怎么样啊!!!  发表于 2011-1-8 15:23
发表于 2011-1-8 13:25 | 显示全部楼层
随便看看
不敢刷
发表于 2011-1-9 04:52 | 显示全部楼层
看了这些字就觉得恐怖
发表于 2011-1-9 05:11 | 显示全部楼层
路过看看  希望有人改出来
发表于 2011-1-9 06:11 | 显示全部楼层
哦,看看呢
 Hello,黑武的好机友!回复想偷个懒?点这里: 
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|爱黑武论坛 ( 京ICP备2023028323号 | 京公网安备11011202000270号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:17 , Processed in 0.027772 second(s), 21 queries .