或者是刷了别的机型的语言包,出现失败
手机界面显示如下:
Critical Error
B655
EDDC 未标题-1.png
这个的意思就是手机的引导程序出现严重错误,
导致手机任何包都刷不进手机.....

下面是situr超版在为我们制作V8_no_RSA_bootloader_A3CF的那个俄国高手的论坛找到的一段原话:

Try starting the V8 in bootloader, then flash the a3.cf no_rsa bootloader.
If that works then the bootloader is OK. Start V8 again in bootloader and flash any firmware.
It you still get an error, then take the battery and sim card out overnight or better one day,
then put the sim card back then the battery, start in bootloader and flash the firmware.

翻译过来的意思大致为:
重新刷a3.cf no_rsa bootloader,
(当然,为了保险,我推荐使用我们论坛会员:liboyan的方法:
给电脑换一个操作系统再刷,因为我们的电脑记忆了我们刷机的失败信息
所以最好用windows2000刷机,网页链接在此:
http://bbs.ihei5.com/read.php?tid-1771.html)
如果还是失败,接着按照俄国高手的方法操作.拔掉电池,拔掉SIM卡2天
(建议4天以上.据小虾的猜测是耗尽手机内部记忆电池的电量)
然后再刷a3.cf no_rsa bootloader..

我还没试,我在等小虾试了我再试,因为我的手机还能正常使用,万一挂了.
就什么也做不了了....小虾的V8也是以前为了研究,结果比我还严重...
不过也和我差不多....

补充一下,RSD刷不进去,用PST或者FB3,不用换系统的,总有成功的,不试试怎么知道,有这个问题的找我,我来给你试试(suifeng补充)

国外论坛rasputin007大侠的回复内容如下:
There could be different reason for the same sympton.
@LouisLaw You flashing problem could be Windows Vista as this has happened before a few times. If you can try it with Windows XP.
@varun88 PLEASE do NOT use flash backup for flashing the V8, it is just too dangerous. FB will flash anything on any phone, without checking. Do use RSD.
@jayjew take the battery and the sim card out, but this time for at least one day, 2 days would be even better ( for my Maxx I needed 7 days to achieve a result!!!), but V8 usually works with 2 days no battery no sim card. Then try again, start in bootloader and flash. You just have one go, get it wrong and you are looking at another 2 days rest.
I do not exactly why it works, but it helped me lots of time when a phone suddenly refuses to flash correctly or even when it shows MEM_MAP_BLANK message. All I can think of is that tiny electrical charges stop a proper flashing and after 2 days without battery and sim card (potential electrical charge supplier) those \"faulty\" charges disappear.

If something is wrong with the bootloader, then the V8 would not boot at all, even not in bootloader stage. It might be if you had a a3.c9 or so bootloader and then flashed straight to no_rsa a3.cf bootloader. But it usually is always said the if you do not have a \"signed\" a3.cf bootloader to flash that first before you flash the no_rsa a3.cf.

What Windows OS do you use to flash, varun88?
Windows Vista is known to cause sometimes trouble with flashing.

This would normally not possible, even flashing a 2GB firmware onto a 512MB V8 does not work, when using RSD. But flash backup is much more ruthless, it does not check for compatability like RSD does, it just flashes anything on the phone. It does not care if the phone gets messed up it just does the job it is asked to do and that's all it does. Also the fb3 V8 profile is for the 512MB V8, which is not suitable for the 2GB V8!! FB3 might be fine for P2K phones, but certainly not to be used with Linux phones.
Using RSD now will notice wrong firmware on phone and stop.
This is a really tricky one. You either contact a Service Center, which certainly cost you a lot of money to fix as this does not come under warranty or if you have a mobile phone insurance you might want to consider this.
I personally never had the situation where a firmware from one phone model was flashed onto another phone model.

If you turn on the V8, does it start in bootloader and what does it say on the screen?

结论:
最终换了一台电脑,重新安装USB驱动,重新安装刷机工具
给你的手机电池充满电(拔掉电池用万能充电器充电)
下载一个官方刷机包,然后刷官方包,能开机就是OK了,如果刷官方包还是刷不进去
多刷几次试试,如果最后还是刷不进
那就试图刷NO RSA bootloader A3.CF或者刷官方的bootloader A3.CF
希望能帮助相同情况的人!

不过最后我还是没成功,依然任何刷机包都刷不进去,只能去客服换了字库,没办法靠刷机救活!!!!!!!!!!
希望以后大家一定要小心,别去刷其他机型的刷机包...否则必死
发表于 2009-4-19 12:43 | 显示全部楼层

Re:刷机失败,手机BOS界面显示Critical Error: B655 EDDC

好阿,好了后出究级版哦
发表于 2009-4-19 12:44 | 显示全部楼层
夏,来支持了
发表于 2009-4-19 12:47 | 显示全部楼层
来支持下
发表于 2009-4-19 12:52 | 显示全部楼层
受教[s:42]
发表于 2009-4-19 13:09 | 显示全部楼层
汗 , 我的已经送修过了。也是刷任何包出这个。。。。。。。
是刷Z6语言包刷出毛病的。。。。。。
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-19 13:10 | 显示全部楼层

回 5楼(w58850) 的帖子

哈哈,修好回来告诉我多少钱!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
是送客服吧???我要送就送客服
发表于 2009-4-19 13:30 | 显示全部楼层
来支持一个…
发表于 2009-4-19 13:30 | 显示全部楼层
支持了
发表于 2009-4-19 13:57 | 显示全部楼层
囧,加油啊,看来还有救
 Hello,黑武的好机友!回复想偷个懒?点这里: 
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|爱黑武论坛 ( 京ICP备2023028323号 | 京公网安备11011202000270号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 07:53 , Processed in 0.034500 second(s), 23 queries .